When managing your IT needs, you no longer need to weigh quality versus affordability when evaluating a Help Desk Solution for your organization. Aurora’s solution eliminates the need to invest in costly in-house infrastructure and staffing. An Enterprise level 24/7 Help Desk solution is simple to implement and cost effective assuring you of greater efficiencies, uptime and will free up much needed resources to allow you to focus on growing your business. Leveraging over 20 years of experience, this help desk solution currently supports environments of 5 end users to well over 20,000 end user.
Our technicians are highly qualified, trained and certified on a wide variety of popular software and hardware. We provide telephone support for designated end users, enabling support personnel to shadow client workstations providing instant support just as if we were there in person. US based, Customer friendly this competent service team will use industry leading processes and procedures, to rapidly resolve the most complex of issues, reducing down time, increasing productivity and profits.
Support readily available in all the following areas, and much more…
- » Workstation Hardware Support.
- » Operating System Support.
- » Printing / Network Connectivity Support.
- » Core Application Support, Microsoft, Citrix.
- » Email Client (Outlook /Outlook Express/GroupWise).
- » Microsoft Office Standard Suite.
- » Software/application-related incidents on Microsoft, Novell, Citrix from the desktop level
- » Printer-related problems such as mapping, drivers and connectivity
- » Incidents related to a network such as log in and response issues
- » Core competency product set incidents for Microsoft, Novell, Citrix and Cisco
- » Server based Password resets
- » User add, moves, or changes in Active Directory
- » Firewall Troubleshooting (with documentation)
- » Server Diagnostic
- » Server Troubleshooting (OS only)
Additional features available at no extra cost:
This service includes call queue statistics, problem queue statistics, 1st call resolution and more. Reporting is provided via an eportal.
Solution Center will maintain a client specific knowledge base which will enhance our ability to provide value by resolving more calls at first point of contact.
Phone calls are randomly recorded and monitored by a trained quality-assurance team.
Administration Help Desk Service
Support Center administrative Help Desk support with a standard 30-minute telephone response time for designated client IT Administrators. Support includes server hardware, network operating system, and server network communication. Each Network Operating System (NOS) requires a separate support service agreement. The customer will receive incident management with all of the core application vendors. If the Support Center can’t resolve the problem, their certified technicians will open a service call with Microsoft, Novell, Citrix and other core vendors.
Administrative Help Desk NOS
Administrative Help Desk Utility Applications
» Storage (Tape) CA Brightstore, Symantec Backup Exec.
» Virus CA eTrust, Symantec
Administrative Help Desk Advanced Applications
» Email Microsoft Exchange
» WAN / Internet Microsoft Proxy, ISS, Cisco Infrastructure